Chinese emperors and aristocracy have delighted in white tea for thousands of years. This tea leaf is fired and dried, retaining all of its silver buds, chosen leaves, and flavor, which is subtly sweet but herbal. A hint of jasmine is added to our White Tea candle to produce a very opulent scent.
Premium-grade natural soy wax scented candle that is hand-poured and infused with a little of Lynn's passion. Please recycle or repurpose the glass to help the environment.
- Estimated : 30 hr burn
- Weight : 430g, glass jar
All orders will be processed and packed within 48 hours except for weekends and public holidays.
Shipping (3-5 working days)
- Free delivery for orders over $90
How to burn candles properly? By adhering to some basic candle care advice and safety recommendations, you may prolong the life of your favorite candles:
- The initial burn is the most crucial, so get it properly the first time. Candles should be lit for one to two hours minimum.
- If a candle is not burned long enough for the wax to melt or liquefy from edge to edge of the container, a "memory ring" will form. Once a candle develops a "memory ring," it will keep tunneling during its entire lifespan.
- Candles shouldn't be left burning for longer than four hours. A candle's wick will "mushroom" and flare if it is burnt for an excessively long time due to carbon buildup. To avoid soot and smoke buildup, candles should cool for at least two hours before being relit.
- Always clean off any debris before lighting a candle. Trim the wick to 1/4 inch.
- If you trim the wick every couple of hours, your candles will burn up to 25% longer.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep burning candles away from flammable decorations, furniture, curtains, bedding, carpets, books, and paper.
- Keep candles out of children's and animals' reach. Place lit candles away from fans and open windows since the moving air might disturb the flame and leave annoying black spots on the glass.
- When a candle is burning or the wax is liquid, never touch or move it.
- When extinguishing a candle, snuff out a candle with a candle snuffer. It's the safest method of avoiding hot wax splashes.
- Keep candles free of dust to help preserve the wax and smell. Store them with the lid on in a cool, dark, and dry location.